We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Your appointments are very important to GeoLingua, once we secure an interpreting service we reserve the services of a certified interpreter who will be assigned and is bound by the same commitment. Contracting our services implies an agreement that you understand these cancellation policies. Please email us the cancellation notice via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is your responsibility to notify GeoLingua of a cancellation before the 24 hour deadline in order to avoid the fee policy. GeoLingua pays interpreters for cancellations because we blocked their time and we honor our commitment to them. Certified interpreters are professionals in high demand and follow professional standards.
GeoLingua Inc. must receive a written notice of cancellation at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to assignment from client, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, otherwise Client will be responsible for payment in full of scheduled services. This cancellation period applies to interpreting services that are rescheduled for later dates and jobs with start times that are changed within this 24-hour cancellation period.
Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply for the following:
- NO SHOWS will be charged 100% of the reserved time. Either a full or half day fee will apply
- Cancellations less than 24 hours will be charged 100% of booked session
- Rescheduling with less than 24 hours will be charged at 100% of the booked session
- Changing the appointment from an AM to a PM, or vice versa, will result in a full day charge if the same interpreter is available. If not, two half days will be charged when changed with less than 24 hours
- Booking an interpreter the same day: you have a 10-minute grace period to cancel the assignment, after 10 minutes of booking a 100% charge will be incurred. No grace period applies if it is an emergency call and an interpreter was secured and in transit
- If a booking is cancelled over the weekend for an upcoming Monday assignment it will be considered less than 24 hours. The same applies to holidays. Example: You must cancel a 10 AM appointment for Monday by Friday before 10 AM to avoid paying a cancellation fee
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our interpreters so that they may be free to accept other work. GeoLingua policies are presented and provided in order to secure the best professionals for you. Following the tradition of providing excellent customer service to our present and future clients. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies.
- Have in place a 48-hour notification of cancellation or reschedule
- Confirm the attendance of the parties 48 hours in advance
- Notify the parties in advance that, if they cancel, they will be responsible for the cancellation fee incurred by your office 
 24-Hour cancellation policy applies to legal only and where one interpreter will be present in an event. It does not apply to conferences or larger events, which have their own cancellation policies stated in the contract.
 GeoLingua does not bill third parties nor agree to accept payments from third parties. All payments are the responsibility of the contracting party.